Tuesday 21 March 2017

Feelings Before Camp

I wrote this piece of writing 1 day before I went on camp with my classroom Kahikatea. I knew I wanted to write this piece of writing because I knew I was going to write about my feelings after camp. That piece of writing will be coming out on my blog soon be sure to check it out when it does. In the comments below tell me if you have been on camp if so tell me what were your biggest emotions before you went on camp.

Camp is only 1 day away here are my feelings.

NERVOUS
I'm very nervous for camp it is probably one of my biggest emotions right now
I am most nervous about.

  • Getting homesick
  • Road trip
  • I don't know what to expect

   FRIGHTENED
   I am also quiet frightened for camp it is another one of my biggest emotions.I am most frightened about

  • Creepy animals
  • Noises
  • Unusual and scary bugs

       EXCITED
       This is my biggest emotion right now i am very excited for …
        
  • Activities
  • Cabins
  • Food

     SAD
   Sad is not one of my biggest emotions I am sad because

   

  • I will miss my family except dad who is coming with me.                            

2 comments:

  1. was it fun because i want to go next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way before camp. but at the end camp was very fun right? from Maddi

    ReplyDelete