Monday 4 September 2017

Graffit Art

At the start of term 3 Kahikatea got the choice of doing graffiti art or portrait art I decided to go with graffiti art. I chose to do graffiti art because it was something that I had never tried before and I was willing to try it. My first attempt of graffiti art wasn't very good but I was determent to get it right. At the end of week 4 the teachers wanted a graffiti name plate either of your first name,your initials or your nickname. What I liked about graffiti art was I got to learn how to try a different art style


This is my first attempt














This is my second attempt

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ella
    Thank you for sharing your art. It is nice to see you reflecting on your two pieces of art and that you can see an improvement in your second attempt. Had you ever done this style of art before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Ella
    U can see the improvement of your first piece to last piece.
    from Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome art work Ell's. I think both attempts looked pretty cool. Well done. Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete